Miko’s Tales.

DSC_0202-1 #1: Meet Miko.

You know there’s this shop called Teddy Tales selling teddy bears (duh.)? If you don’t recognise the look, perhaps you recognise the smell (seriously. THAT perfume.)

Miko is my teddy bear. Thus, this series of photos entitled Miko’s Tales. Hah hah hah.

On a pretty Sunday afternoon, i was too bored, i decided to give my plushies a photoshoot with Nicole. Hence, i gathered them for a meeting.

DSC_0197 My soft toys, none bought with own money. They are mostly birthday presents from my beloved ones. :))

And of all of them, i think Miko the bear is most photogenic thus i abandoned the rest. Sorry darlings.

DSC_0214-1 #2

DSC_0212-5e #3

DSC_0027

#4. This was taken on the next day i got Nicole. Still, i’m gonna put them in a series. :P

DSC_0231e #5

DSC_0218e #6

Generally, just satisfactory. Result not as good as expected. Need to brush up skills!

And don’t ask me i have this weird habit of naming belongings. Like my Nikon DSLR is called Nicole, laptop is called PiPi, bear is called Miko, black dog plushie called O-O, etc. Love your belongings like human, they say. #excuse

Heheh.

Comments

  1. hehe thank you dear~ my friend say #3 look like as if it stepped on egg HAHAHAHAH XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment