Penang Temple Run

It was a totally last minute decision. Brothers were having school holidays and since there was public holiday as well, my parents decided to visit Penang as a family trip. And being my coward and kiasu self (again, kiasu is actually not an appropriate word here because i basically su until i got no energy to kia. Should be kiasi instead LOL), earlier on, i had decided not to join them because i don’t want to skip my Friday classes. 2 optech sessions means A LOT to snail like me *wipe off imaginary tears* And due to this decision, of course lah i was a bit emo. I missed the Taiwan trip with my family before and this would be the 2nd time. AND I GOTTA STUCK IN THE FREAKING HOSTEL ON WEEKENDS SINCE NO ONE’S HOME! *selangorians biggest suffering LOL*

BUUUUUUUUUT!

Suddenly the morning session was cancelled and what left behind was just a 2-hr-session with insufficient supervisors. SO I FREAKING EXCITEDLY PHONED HOME AND SCREAMED IN UTTER EXCITEMENT UNTIL MY MOM ALMOST WENT DEAF  :D :D :D #exaggeration. And due to the excessive excitement, i forgot to bring home my laptop adapter ONCE AGAIN, which made me feel like:

 

DAFUQ.

 

Miao. Fine.

What to do in Penang? Eat eat eat and eat. And the silliest part was, NO PHOTO OF FOODS HERE IN THIS BLOG POST HAHAHA when i see food i open my mouth not my camera pouch. Imma failed food blogger ;)

Other times when i have initiative to snap photo: Temples and temples!

aDSC08922 #1. Kek Lok Si @ PG.

ADSC08928 #2. Still Kek Lok Si @ PG

ADSC08920 e

#3. STILL Kek Lok Si @ PG. Change the lens angulations with Photoshop.

AP1250796

#4: No more Kek Lok Si, this is the Reclining Buddha Temple @ PG.

AP1250794 #5: Candles at Reclining Buddha Temple @ PG

AP1250795   #6: Even more candles at Reclining Buddha Temple @ PG

Dayum i’m out of creativity for crappy captions ==”

P1250809Ok no more stupid annoying repetitive caption.  This is the so-called “cable car” to Bukit Bendera.

Meh still sound stupid and boring ok lah whatever lah fine fine fine.

P1250825This one even more caption-less. Camwhore @ Bukit Bendera LOL. I love this blouse too much, i wear is for both formal and informal purpose LOL.

P1250865 NOW, I’m really going to stop giving stupid caption and tell a proper story on this restaurant. It is located at Jalan Macalister (near Komtar). I STRONGLY BOYCOTT THIS RESTAURANT, NOT BECAUSE OF THE FOOD BUT THE ATTITUDE!

So this was the story. There was this lorong which was lined by various hawker stalls and adjacent to this lorong was this stupid restaurant. I even thought they own all those hawker stalls but apparently, i was wrong. 5 of us were sitting at 2 different tables joined together, my parents at one table and me + siblings at another table. Then this foreign lady came of ask for drinks order. My mom DID ordered Milo. Then the lady asked me & bros. We replied that we do not want any drinks. Then this happens:

Bitchy lady: You duduk kat meja kita, mesti order air mah! (so apparently we are sitting at tables owned by different people. Oh I see.)
Me: Mak saya sudah order kan?
Bitchy lady: Meja itu, meja itu punya. You tiga duduk kat meja kita, mesti order. Meja mereka bukan kita punya (Parents’ table belongs to the hawker stalls, and the damn table which me&bros sitting, belongs to this bitch)
Me: Sama punya mah! Mak saya order and saya order, tak sama kah?
Bitchy lady: *argue argue argue*

And at the end we decided to not order anything from that bitch, kick her damn tables and chairs away, and squeeze with my parents instead. DAFUQ? FIRST TIME I HEARD THAT DRINKS ORDERED BY MY PARENTS AND DRINKS ORDERED BY ME GOT DIFFERENCE ONE? YOUR TABLE AND CHAIR VERY PRECIOUS ITZIT? MEANS IF I WAS THE ONE ORDERING THE MILO AND MY MOM DIDN’T ORDER ANYTHING, CASE SETTLED? YOU GOT BRAIN OR NOT ONE AR?

Buay tahan.

By the way me and my brothers DID kick their chairs. 只差没有翻桌子!

SAN CAFE,JALAN MACALISTER,PENANG. Tiny restaurant like this also want to be cocky. o0o

Ok change mood.

All those char kuey teow, cendol [more than one cendol per day is giving me nightmare already >.<], nasi kandar [try Line Clear Nasi Kandar! (Y)], loh mee [still miss the one Terrence brought us to last time :( ], laksa etc is stretching my stomach beyond proportional limit! *Here comes the application of Dental Material lol*

To a more controlled diet from now on & more exam mood! Jeez why am i still so damn steady now o.O

Comments

  1. Wah I see my name in all your photo captions haha XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOLOLOL PG PG PG I <3 PG XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment