Ridiculous Accident.

Without any disgusting photo, i’m going to tell a story of the most ridiculous accident that can ever happen to a dental student. And it happened on me.

So i was in my Optech lab, doing the moulding teeth into POP mould thingy and the anterior teeth went off when i took out the model from the mould (ok whatever. only my coursemates understand this LOL). So, i decided to glue them back with SUPER GLUE like anyone does. And this super glue, is the main actor in this movie named “The Most Ridiculous Accident in Optech Lab”, if you can guess the ending from this movie title.

Like every Super Glue, this idiotic Super Glue of mine had it’s cap stuck after a few uses (i personally only used it once. Lend it to my coursemates for most of the time) because it had sealed at the cap after exposure to the air blah blah blah. Even my guy friends can’t open it. So being a very aunty punya AUNTY, i didn’t want to waste the remaining glue in the tube, and i decided to make a hole at the body of the tube and let it flow out and tada! no waste. 有的用就用,不要浪费! #auntyism Brilliant me.

So as i make a slight poke with one of my explorer,

and instead of what i’d imagined, that the glue will flow out like diarrhoea,

THE FREAKING SUPER GLUE SHOOT OUT AND SPLASH ON MY FACE. THE RIGHT HALF OF MY FAIR CHUBBY FREAKING FACE.

SOME FREAKING GLUE THAT STICK AFTER 3 FREAKING SECOND.

IN THE FREAKING SPEED OF PEOPLE WHO URINATE AFTER ENDURING IT FOR THE WHOLE DAY.

Oh F*CK.

This is the condition whereby you are allowed to scold foul word in your heart!

So immediately, i screamed and cursed (in my heart, of course) for one millisecond before i dashed to the nearest basin to clean my face, most importantly, MY EYES! Yes i don’t like my eyes for their uneven eyelids and uneven sizes BUT I’M NOT THAT STUPID TO LOSE THEM YET. How if the glue went into contact with my cornea and i became like someone with keratinized cornea (VitA deficiency?) or even BLIND??????

I gave priority to my eyes, then my clumped face (luckily no mirror in the lab basin. Couldn’t imagine how i look like with my features clump all together like the bank robber which wear ladies stocking on his head.), and lastly my hands. Some super glue went a little into my nostril. After removed part of the glue, i again dashed to the nearest toilet to scratch my poor face and clean my eyelashes. My poor cheeks looked so red after scratches. :((

The eyes were still uncomfortable because there were still Super Glue stuck on my eyelashes. I didn’t have a blur vision but the feeling was like when a eyelash came into your eyes and you must get it out. But seriously, although i hate my eyelashes TOO, for being so short that i bet most of the guys have longer lashes than me, IT SAVED ME FROM BLINDNESS. If not because if it, the stupid glue would have splashed onto my cornea directly!!! *shivers* My friends almost wanted to send me to the hospital and thank God my condition become better as time passes.

And God is fair anyway. In exchange of a stupid incident like this, my projects were approved when i showed them to the lecturer for the first time. It was not usually like this because i tend to make every single UNEXPECTED mistake when i did something for the first time, which contribute to my slow progress in everything. But mistakes are for you to learn. So, good or bad?

And till the time i’m typing this, i am fine. Maybe still a tiny sensation of something-sakai-stucked-in-my-eye but hope it gets better after i woke up. :((

As the ending of this story, i therefore present the moral of the story:

SUPER glue is SUPER instead. Mess with anything but SUPER glue! ><”

The day where i almost become blind and disfigured. ToT

super-glue-e1303385571573

SUPER-GLUE!

Comments

  1. aiyo, so dangerous, be careful next time dear !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Sure will, i got super glue trauma but i still need to use it so boh bian lah~ XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment