1st Anniversary

1 year anniversary of…..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

not cutting my hair.

lol.

OKAY OKAY i know is lame. But it is rare for me! I was always in the “i feel like having a haircut”-mood because i am always not satisfied with my hairstyle, I don’t know what’s my problem. BUTTTT since my last hair cut in August 2010, i have not been allowing any scissors from touching my hair (except for my fringe) for officially a year! Wualala i have determination! Lets see if my determination can persist till August 2012, and i will have a waist-length hair. Longest ever for the pass 20 years. Wulala!

Let you see the comparison:

DSC03405DSC07017 copy

I don’t know lah, i personally think that i look extremely noob in short hair LOL. Not mentioning my mushroom hair during primary school. That was a childhood nightmare. So if any of my KK girlfriends mentioned about posting the old photos online, i will be NOOOOOO PLEASE NOOOOO *grab hair*

The 2011’s face is covered because i look quite retarded and i’m lazy to re-camwhore. Oh well.

And there ends the useless post of the day. HAHAHA. Don’t hate me for wasting a minute of two in your precious 24 hours. :P

DSC06998

Ahha. Not forgetting my miniature: doughnuts! :D

This week is my last week of work (if it goes as what i planned in mind). Hmm, mixed feeling. But i think i will really miss my kids, both the elder and younger ones! I think will blog about them after my last day of work.. :))

But then, what should i do for the week before Uni starts? Everyone seems busy. Sigh. :(( #imforeveralone Someone suggest for Cheong K or movie please? :D The problem with me is.. i can’t sit still for WHOLE DAY at home. I will feel damn bored to the extend that i rather turn off the laptop and sleep! >o<

Maybe i should pretend to be a freshie and sneak in UM during haluansiswa week. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Comments

  1. me too !!! though i've trim my hair a lil' since it has been so long like this...dunno how long i can tahan my hair like this but i like it NOW. haha !!! see la when i will have sudden urge to be 'boyish' again..XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAAAA your hair now is nice leh! If u suddenly transform back into "small boy boy" again all will be O______O again. Just like when you came back KMK with the new hair. XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment