Doll up with D.I.Y stuffs!

Just when i though July is going to be tough for me as i was really out of holiday plans, it just got more interesting! After transforming the Toothie bag as mentioned in previous post, more and more ideas came striking my head like how the lightning struck the new Dental Faculty and got its roof on fire during study week. LOL.

Hair accessory #1: Hair pin.

DSC06437

Just add on a little molar with ribbon (Shall get it a name… how about Momo for molar? It sounds like the bad guy Momojojo in Power Puff Girls XD ). And actually it was a lil distorted with threads poking out but i still sayang it. Just like some of the decorative items in some cheap cheap shops, although some of them are real distorted (but not to the extend of having a nose above the left eyes), they are still placed on the rack to be sold. I guess the creators really tak sampai hati to dispose them away no matter how retarded it looks like. I understand that very much now.. *wipe off imaginary tears*

DSC06427

Tooth got onto my hair!

Hair accessory #2: Hair band.

It was a recycling process.

DSC06407

It was a transparent hair band with some bling-bling attached on it and for no reason, ALL of them dropped off. Saddening enough. Nevertheless, it was a quite comfortable hair band (some hair bands were so tight and it tend to give you headache by pressing on every single nerves on the skin, connective tissue, aponeurosis, loose connective tissue and periosteum layers of your SCALP! *wulala-i-could-still-remember-my-Anatomy-knowledge-after-2-months-wulala!* Nerves are in connective tissue layer right? Erm.. *dubious face*). So, instead of disposing it, why not turn it into something usable again?

Result:

DSC06440

Wrap it up with brown cloth (because i suppose brown can match my hair colour! :D) and some very simple stitch design. No Yiting’s-favourite-big-ribbon because i just want another simple hairband. I don’t want to be spotted with big ribbon dangling on my hair at mamak stalls. So weird. O_O

DSC06449DSC06448

On my hair! I really love hair bands nowadays lah, donno why.. :P

Hair accessory #3: Another hair clip LOL.

DSC06472

The neatest thing i ever sew after learning the hide-thread-ending technique from World Wide Web! No more awkwardly poking out ends or whatever! *Tears of joy* Dammit I should have learn that before i ever start sewing stupid stupid stupid. By the way i really have fetish towards ribbon so those who find ribbon annoying can hate me now. LOL. I love ribbon so much until i got 3 pairs of ribbon earrings as present for my 19th Birthday. Whee~

-------------------------------------------

And by the way..

DESPERATE IN NEED OF FELT CLOTH. ToT

Without felt cloth kenot do many chio stuff so i want felt cloth lah. :((

P/S: Fanxu gang is now made up of 10 members! Welcome to a very good girl friend of mine in Uni, i.e. Geok Hoon! Now we are of the perfecto 10 with all the Uni ppl i care the most in it other than my roommates). The Potato People rock on! :))

P/S/S: I think i’m not at being a 宅女although i always mocked myself as one. Although engaged with things to be done in home, i could still feel some emptiness after not stepping out from house (except for clubhouse) for a few days! Pfft. I miss my noisy kawan-kawan. :/

P/S/S/S: THIS SECTION IS TYPED IN YELLOW BECAUSE IT IS THE BERSIH 2.0 RALLY DAY AND ALMOST ALL MAIN ROADS IN KL ARE BLOCKED INCLUDING KESAS HIGHWAY SO IT IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO LEAVE KOTA KEMUNING WTH WTH WTH AND I CANT GO ANYWHERE. HAPPY YELLOW DAY!

But i’m not wearing a yellow shirt now because i have none. :X

Comments