Photoshop is a big liar!

As usual, fooling around with Photoshop is one of my favourite thing to do with my laptop other than annoy people on Facebook (Seriously, i also don’t understand why can i spend hours on Facebook, looking at the same photo album again and again, reading the same status again and again.. i guess i’m really pretty lifeless XD) So, presenting my new Photoshop product…

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

DSC05655 copy

Yours Truly, Tee Yi Ting. I got cat eyes MEOWW! Smile with tongue out

I look vampire-ish. No, i don’t have a thing towards Twilight. The Vampire’s Diary? maybe….. Photoshop-ing yourself makes you feel super weird because….it’s like…hmm… you are not living in your own skin? Yet some people do this all the time. Photoshop-ing every single photo they took before it was displayed in public. It took me more than an hour to complete one single Photoshop of my own face.. I guess those people are real free. LOL.

And the original?

.

.

.

.

.

DSC05655DSC05655 copy

hehehe. Smile with tongue out

To turn myself into the Photoshop-version, i shall dye my hair real RED, get a pair of meow-meow contact lens, longer fake eye-lashes, new mascara, NOSE JOB, orthodontic treatment, start sticking toothpicks between upper and lower eyelids, anti-eyebags cream and.. what else?

malas lah. That’s why i’m still in this skin. Don’t say i didn’t do anything. I’m trying to slim down now okay.. XD Terrified at the rate my butt increased in diameter in the past month. Side-effect of exam. People get thinner due to stress, i became the opposite. Walaowe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway…

VIVA VOCE EXAMINATION FOR DISTINCTION tomorrow! Hope i can remembered what i’d studied in past week. Trying to squeeze in info of 4 subjects into a minute brain WITHIN A DAY (less than 24 hours somemore. Minus sleeping time leh.) is Mission Impossible. Wish me luck! Will update about it, perhaps, during the weekend. :)

Comments