Liese Cassis Berry Attack!

It’s 2011 already and i’m (considered as) 20 already. Which indicate that, i should start to (really) do something to make my dreams come true. When i say i want to diet, strictly no ice-cream and unnecessary chocolate product (although i ate half of Rocky few days ago >.<). When i say i want to dye my hair (since ages ago), I need to do something!

So, hah! My first attempt! :P  DSC05312

Liese Cassis Berry! Slightly more expensive than other D.I.Y. dyes but it seems easy to be used. Hoho. So i gave my first time to it!

Cutting out all the craps, lets jump to the result (no suspense at all. Applying knowledge gain from English class: Use the KISS method—Keep It Short & Simple. XD)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 DSC05330

Nothing to make your eye bulge out like Hainam Chicken Rice Ball. Or make your mandible dislocate from temporomandibular junction. It is brown with shades of red (likey!) and quite satisfactory for me. Well, i don’t exactly need something to make me visible from 100 miles away. And i don’t wish to scare my roommates till they superglue-stick to the wall of A203 when i return on Sunday night. Or making my coursemates eyeing at me like an alien. :P

Mora vain photos:

DSC05289DSC05350 

Yup. Not much different. Might be more visible under sunlight. I don’t know? :P

xxxxxxxxxx

Hair dye-ing issue aside, i had been a murderer in past week:

DSC05309

Fed the _________(insert foul words of your own. I’m not going to do that) ants with appetizing “ant biscuit” which successfully attracted few troops of ants! And thanks to that i could only study on my bed. Nevertheless it worked! The view of ants marching at the edge of my table had diminished (at least for now). If the phenomenon strike back, i’m going to pull out my newly-dyed hair any sooner. @.@

xxxxxxxxxx

I led the life of an obedient child for the past week because i didn’t went out to pou! Unbelievable. O__O All other fanxu are too busy. Me and Jun Yi almost ran out for a midnight movie but considering everyone is so busy, the idea was cancelled. LOL. I want to watch movieeeee~

xxxxxxxxxx

Encountered something heartbreaking recently. Although it does not really concern me but it’s pinching my heart. I couldn’t withstand defamatory remarks concerning my loved ones. And when it comes from another trustworthy people of yours, it makes the nerve that control your tear gland to be dysfunction. :’( Sorry for being emotional.

Frustrating issue aside, let’s believe that life is not as complicated as it seems. :’)

……and i love every single of you.

Comments