Hot water and cold heart.

Blur me. I hurt myself again. LOL.

While helping other people to fill in HOT water in something that shouldn’t be used to be filled in with HOT water, wrong position of holding the bottle + hot-water-vapour-causing-natural-phenomenon + some blurness caused some hot water to spill on me and i got scorched at my stomach area. All emergency measures were to no avail, larh. Used toothpaste, wet hanky, etc. And i have no cooling cream. LOL. Who expect such incident to happen on me. =.=!! Well anyway, it is not painful now but the blister is still there. It’s gonna hurt afterwards. Huhuhu…

Well, this is not the main thing of all. [Maybe the probability of getting a scar IS a THING but luckily it is at the stomach area instead of face/hand/legs. Ohoho. I’m not wearing bikini so nevermind la, who cares about my stomach. LOL. *over-optimistic*] The main thing was, through this hot-water incident, now i know the true colours of people. I know who trully care of me and who only treat me with a cold heart. I mean, even if I did not get hurt because of you, can you said something else instead of throwing a cold “oh, sorry” at me?

I don’t know how to tell this person face by face. I hope she read this and come to a realisation. Sigh.

Signing off. Hungry! The external surface of my tummy is hurt already so don’t hurt the inner surface of it!

P/s:

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELOVED SHAUNIE NG MAY QI and YASMIN NOR AZMI! <3 <3 <3!

Comments