University?

“University” used to be a words which sounds so far for me. Back in primary school, when teacher mention about “university”, i always relate it to adults. Like when you are in a university, you are an adult, or phrasing it differently, you had really grown up. And in a blink of eye, i’m now almost a week away from the start of my Uni life. What?

It is surprise how fast the clock ticks and how fast we grown up and became old. Ouch.

It is like yesterday, Mandy+Shaunie+Peh Ge were busy fooling with their Barbie dolls, while me and Sheen Yeen looked at them blankly, wondering what was so nice about Barbie doll. And now, perhaps in 5 years time, my peers are turning into dentists, doctors, pharmacist, engineers, businessman, vet…. This is crazily unbelievable!

And in 10 years time maybe we will take turn to receive wedding invitations, and the girls will gather in the bride’s room, looking at our friend’s blissful smile, play tricks with the groom’s friend, and together we stepped into the romantically-decorated hall. Wuuuuuu~

I’m thinking too much. Haha. Yet truthfully speaking i can’t wait to attend my friend’s wedding weih. Who want to be the 1st to fulfil this little wish of mine? Anyone? :D

I just want to emphasize how time flies. How things change, how things happen out of your prediction, how people change, etc. Well, 10 years back i’d never thought i would pick up….dentistry. I, too, never knew i would be fortunate to have this bunch of crazy girls growing up together with me up to this stage of life! Life is like a written storybook, and it is all for us to flip one page at a time, fascinate at it or cry along with the storyline.

*I notice i have difficulties in writing philosophical things. My language skills need to be brush up desperately, seriously. Well, keep this for my Uni life. =.= *

………………………………………………………………….

Anyway, i just discovered that we can change the outlook of our Mozilla Firefox. Cool~ Just Google search “Mozilla Persona” and tada! here you go.

Some screenshots for Sheen Yeen’s eyes:

snoopy4 snoopy1 snoopy2 snoopy3

Here you go, la gong. See? I sayang you so so much. XD

……………………………………………………………

Flying tomorrow. TOMORROW! Hope everything go smooth: no flight delay, this delay, that delay… and i can come back in one piece before i fight for my life in University! Pray hard! Bless me! ;)

Comments