Discipline myself!

Ok.. when i step into Kedah Matriculation College again, i must (MUST MUST MUST):

  • Exercise at least 15 minutes every single day.
  • STOP eating bread. If i want to do that so badly, well, maximum once in a week!
  • STOP eating ice-cream (the hardest part OMIGOSH). When i feel like doing so, eat yogurt instead.
  • Eat more fruits. An apple a day!
  • Don’t let any chocolate enter my sight.

And if i feel like giving up.. just remind myself that:

YOU ARE GOING TO BE MONSTER-EATING MODE DURING CHINESE NEW YEAR, SO IF YOU DON’T DISCIPLINE YOURSELF NOW, YOU WILL EXPAND LIKE A BALLOON.

Oh my gosh. I’m anticipating for Chinese New Year because i can go back home/hometown, meeting up with cousins, and hug the 2 chubby lil cousins of mine. At the same time, i’m NOT anticipating for Chinese New Year because i know i would eat like a monster. Sweeping up all the peanut cookies/ kuih kapit / pineapple tarts / keropok/ ba-gua within seconds. Besides, our typical Chinese New Year activity would be transforming ourselves into couch potatoes even if the TV programmes are repeated, instead of sitting down to talk, talk, talk and talk non-stop.

TV is such a disaster for such festive season.

Food is even a bigger disaster.

kuih1kuih2kuih5kuih3

Ooooohh-Maaaaai-Goooooshhhh!

Perhaps i can ask my cousins to slap me when i’m too obsessed with those obesity-causing cookies. Ha ha!

P/s: Finally have the initiative to add the Follower thingy at my sidebar. LOL. Thus, Follow-followlah my darling bloggie! =)

P/s/s: Bye Bye Kota Kemuning and Hi Hi Kedah Matriculation College, again. Till me meet again after 2 and a half weeks!


悄悄地,我微笑地放下; 静静地,我离去,不留下任何泪痕。

告诉自己别再爱上陌生人,因为爱上陌生人是不会有成果的。


Comments