Colourful artworks. Colourful me.

I’m still feeling a lil bit awkward for using my slowwwwww PC. Dad just phoned the service centre and they said it might take one week or more in order to get my laptop done.

Thaaaaaaaat means, i might not be able to fly back to college with my laptop.

Which is so sad.

Very sad.

EXTREEEEMELY SAD OK!

It means i might face the following situations:

  • No music to listen to while doing the frustrating maths.
  • No piano songs to soothe my feelings when i’m feeling down.
  • No games like Secret of Great Art to play when I'm bored (Wohoo Ying Sze! That game rocks! lol.)
  • No Window Live Writter for me to write down blog drafts when my heart ask me to do so.
  • No giggling at old photos when i have nothing better to do.
  • NO LIFE!

Fine. Maybe not as bad as NO LIFE but life will be hard. Gah. Now it reflect how much of a  laptop addict i am. Bwahaha!

If it wasn’t because laptop is still under warranty,  who wants to go all the way to Taipan to get its DC-current problem fixed? Tsk tsk tsk. Acer, you must be kidding me.

Nevertheless, sad problems aside, let’s be appreciative of this colourful world of us.

 

Ting009

Life is still beautiful, so accept it with a colourful heart!

Oh yea. An utter random piece of artwork when i feel like experimenting with my new watercolour pencils. I’m behaving like little kids: it is just a box of ordinary Faber-Castell watercolour pencils which perhaps, appear in kindergartens and i’m going jakun over it. Gah.

Ting010

Artwork no.2: Simple and again, RANDOM combination of things that can be in rainbow colours around us. Whee~

 

Ting007

Artwork no.3: Rainbow make-ups. Frigging long eye-lashes. =P I like this piece of artwork the most. Imagine what will happen if we apply this “complete set” of rainbow make-up on human?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

scary2

YES IT WILL BE BLOODY HELL SCARY.

Woops! I hope you didn’t choke after having a glance on the picture above. That picture, is such a perfect piece to be made as a poster of horror movie. And if the picture accidentally frighten any young innocent child, Yi Ting jie jie apologize ya

*WTH am i mumbling?!*

Try to walk out on streets with rainbow contact lenses, rainbow smoky eye make-up and rainbow lipstics. Wohoo! You will become the headline of the newspaper of the following day. :)

 

I’m leading the life of a ciplak-designer these few days: annoyed by Maths tutorial, stare blankly at my Chemistry tutorial, not in the mood to complete my English assignment. All i feel to do is grabbing my colour pencils and doodle non-stop, besides facebook-ing and rotting in front of my PC. Crap. I actually feel guilty doing that, OK. I’m still a student with undone tutorials and assignments. Yikes!

Spending my holiday with my unsound brain. Bohoo.

Comments