Worse exam, ever

Recalling the good old time in high school, maths is never a hindrance for me to achieve my ultimate dream by that time: all A1’s. Getting an A1 is a common phenomenon in class like 5 Science 1, and getting a 100% become a must for the students under Puan Khursiah, specifically me. She would be so disappointed if I can’t that three-digit-score. A bit of bizarre, and I rarely get that perfect score, actually.

As for Additional Maths, we have Puan Ong as our teacher, making the subject interesting and not causing much depression in me. It is true that I might tremble and have that urge of crying during exam, I even cried once together with Sheen Yeen. The grade ended up to be not as bad as expected. I attribute that to luck.

BUT NOT FOR THIS TIME. CERTAINLY NOT.

The maths paper, particularly paper 2, for my finals i.e. PSPM is an utter crap. shyt. poop. whatever.

The difficulty of the paper is so great, I bet any pass year paper could surpass it. As I grabbed my pen and vomited the figures on the exam paper, the situation gone worse with every second. Skipped so many questions (which, DAMN, carry SO MANY MARKS) and still unable to solve them at the end of the exam. With my hands shivering and heart throbbing hard, I could hardly think sensibly for a moment. The feeling is so bad, you actually feel like throwing out your breakfast (in my case, HL chocolate milk + Myvito biscuit). It even reached a point whereby you just feel like tearing the paper apart, seriously. It might be in the syllabus but it looks so OUT OF SYLLABUS. For that moment you feel like a total idiot in KMK.

And when the the invigilator cruely announced that the time is up, I actually feel even more like crying. That stupid equation of integration can never be proved, no matter what subject of “u” and “dv” I tried to substitute with. Suddenly I felt that all the idiotic question are evilly mocking at me for not expecting them to be that hard.

And I’m not alone!

As we finished the exam, i quickly exchanged opinion with my neighbours in exam hall (which are Chinese. We are arranged according to our names and we have 2 TAN, 2 TANG, 2 TEE, and 2 TEH. LOL) Seems like everyone felt the same. The urge to tear in me is still there lurking in my heart. As I talked more to Peh Ge, I get more and more overwhelmed with the feeling. Peh Ge actually evem SCREAMED disregarding the curious faces of the others. My eyes were watery at that moment and my mouth is still complaining. Slowly, EJs figure went into my sight and when I saw her….

I totally broke down. I cried. For figures and algebra, for the 2nd time in my life.

Shyt you maths paper 2.

Many of my friends were complaining and cried as well. After our lunch, we went to Xuan Lin’s room and continued to scream and curse the paper. And, well, foul words almost slip through my mouth. Yes, almost. What else can you comment for such paper? Even geniuses like Beng Chet and Jye Jhiun say it is hard, I can literally fall into the longkang now.

I’m praying hard for the graph to be lowered down so the marks to get an A is lower. Chee King actually said “the greatest invention in maths is the normal distribution graph”. I couldn’t agree more with the statement.

Or how do you expect me to get an A with a mark of… 50%????? (YES IT IS THAAAAT BAD. TRUST ME. EJ even said it is similar to OMK questions. So, imagine.) Maybe, I might score even worse than that. As we unintentionally discussed a few questions, I realise I get none of them perfectly correct. TOTALLY NONE. Additionally, the panic Yi Ting can hardly get the correct figures with all those silly mistakes. Naked truth obtained from 18 years experiences.

First time in my life, I’m going to get a score signifying failure for my MATHS, ignoring the presence of the score graph.

shyt.

I shall end this post with a sad emoticon: T_T

Addition:The post is typed on Tuesday and the initial title is “The worst MATHS exam, ever.” And today, the blogger had her Chemistry exam and….

IT IS STILL THE SAME. AS SHYT-TY AS THE MATHS PAPER. STUPID THINGS NOT IN SYLLABUS CAME OUT. QUESTIONS ARE DAMN TRICKY. TIME IS HARDLY ENOUGH. THE FIRST QUESTION IS ENOUGH TO STAB MY HEART IN THIS WONDERFUL MORNING.

BUT I DIDN’T CRY LIKE I DO YESTERDAY BECAUSE MY HEART IS LITTERALLY DEAD. MY TEAR GLANDS IS DRIED UP AND I BARELY HAVE ENERGY TO CRY ANYMORE.

I EXPECT THE COMING BIO PAPER TO BE THIS STUPID AS WELL. BUT THEY ARE ASKING THINGS YOU CANT EXPECT. SO WHAT CAN I DO? WAIT TO DIE LA!

If anyone says that matrics (examinations) are a piece of cake, I’m gonna stuff his mouth with a piece of shyt.

Comments