I actually missed the "celebration" of my 200th post...

...because there is nothing worth celebrating. Nothing.

Even my 100th post is not on something happy. And the unhappiness attacked my 200th, or rather 201th post.

Is this a premonition or what?

I hereby announce that..

No, Tee Yi Ting (I/C: 911228-07-xxxx) DID NOT GET THE SCHOLARSHIP OFFER FROM PUBLIC SERVICE DEPARTMENT, or rather JPA OF MALAYSIA.

I failed.

If i'm telling you that, this is not disappointing or disheartening, it is just OK as i've been offered matriculation, which is actually something good (considering the fact that so many people are appealing for it! o.O),

then shoot me in the head. Slap me in the face. Because obviously, i'm bullshitting.

I'm feeling really low-spirited now, i'm unable to think of a proper short essay to appeal for the scholarship.

I'm sad. Maybe near to tears.

No matter how many times i key in my I/C number, miracle did not happened.

Tidak berjaya tidak berjaya tidak berjaya.

Looks like i'm gonna stuck stuck STUCK in Kedah for one year.

Self-esteem very low now. So what i'm the top scorer in school. 12A1 is a utter crap.

Extreme emo-ness. Ignore me.

Nevertheless, congrats to those who got it:
Wai Cheng, my closest coursemate during hospital attachment.
Chay Fhun, my classmate who got chosen for matric in Kedah too. Now left me and PehGe.
Another 2 online friends i met in a group chat today, around 5pm (Yesh the result delay like shit)

So emo i dont have the mood to colour my post.

THE NEWSPAPER ARTICLE SAYING THAT THOSE WITH MORE THAN 10A1'S WILL BE OFFERED THE SCHOLARSHIP AUTOMATICALLY,

IS FREAKING BULLSHIT. oops. foul word almost flow out.

Comments