We don't really need to capture a side-to-side photo,

...when we have programmes like Adobe Photoshop. =D

Inspired by PehGe's blog (and encouraged by my boredom), I actually double-clicked on a file called "2008", and look for a photo of my dear friend, and did this:



So, WHOA. You two really look alike, huh? It would be really interesting if you two really take a photo together, or better still, make her your pet sis. Pehge + Mini-Pehge!

P/s: 2 more days to go, man. Now i CAN'T wait for the arrival of the day. I'm tired of being in such depressed mood. Just let the time fly faster, let me get the slip faster, let my tears flow faster, dry faster, and done. I'll be back to Form6.
.
TYT's failure = Unable to get 12A1s.
.
Bloody high expectation. From me to myself. Even though i knew i screwed few of the papers.
.
Now you understand WHY am i so MOODY?
.
Chill la, girl. Whatever the result is, you STILL have a MORE important STPM awaiting you ahead, right???
.
Oh, i can't help it.

Comments