Another Tag?

I was actually quite lazy to complete this tag as the answers can somehow be found here. Even though it was quite a long time ago, but hey, Tee Yi Ting in 2008 is still the Tee Yi Ting in 2009 right? Right? Or maybe not? Whatever.

Nevertheless, since I'm free, i shall do this tag AGAIN. LOL.

Directions: Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment ("You're tagged!"), and to read your blog, you can't tag a person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.

  1. I'm plum. LOL. (That's the first thing popped up in my mind).
  2. I'm trying to diet now but i don't think it works. Double LOL.
  3. I want a pair of boots.
  4. I bring my Sotong handphone rack (gave by Sheen Yeen) to work everyday. Oh wait, it lives there, and only go home once in a week.
  5. I feel left out at times. Very random feelings.
  6. I want to cheong-K RIGHT NOW.
  7. I once told my teacher that i want to become a hawker when i grow up, in Primary2. And the fact is, i don't know how to cook, UNTIL NOW.
  8. I love taking random photos with my cam. I feel like bringing it to everywhere.
  9. I have a better URL for my blog but i didn't change to it. Tak sampai hati.
  10. I online everyday even if i'm exhausted after coming back from work.
  11. I actually got less clothes than my mom. LOL?
  12. I got my own salary but i'm still spending dad's.
  13. I never sleep later than 3a.m. Never ever.
  14. I yawned just now when i pressed the ENTER key.
  15. I feel like stalking my friends if they went out for dating on Valentine's Day. Just to take photos. So people, BEWARE!
  16. I brushed my teeth earlier to prevent myself from consuming unnecessary junk foods at night.
LOL. It didn't took me much time to complete the tag because the answers were just super random.
I tag:
  1. Shaunie, so that she can spend sometime on my tag instead of him. (KIDDING LAH OKAY! I sounds like some jealous girlfriend. LOLOLOLOL.)
  2. Sheen Yeen, BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T UPDATE HER BLOG FOR SO LONG!
  3. Mandy, because she is another member of the Three-Lifeless-Ones.
  4. Pehge, because i have not be seeing her for a long time!
  5. Anyone who is feeling lifeless now.
p/s: Today is a day worth to be jotted down in the History of Family. The dad is not working but the daughter is working. First time, weih.
p/p/s: There was lion dance in the office today but i didn't bring my camera. I'm so regret now. =(
p/p/s: The moon at 10.49p.m. tonight is going to be really REALLY ROUND. Or that was what told by my bro. So people, I'm out to look at the moon now.
Chao!

Comments