Be Right Back!

YT is leaving the town tomorrow for family vacation. One of the place she will visit is the Pangkor Island. Oh great! she can tan herself again. LOL (how sarcastic).

At least, this time, i'll not be the only one who keep applying sunblock for every 2 hours. My mom has phobia towards sunlight more than me, OK. Like mother like daughter marh.

Gonna get the Langkawi photos on next week. And next week will be a busy week, i assume. Hope everything will happen as what we had planned. Heh.

Miss me everyone! (*ahem*) I'll miss you guys too, definitely. =]

update:

OH YA, BEFORE I FORGET AGAIN:

Anyone wants to go for the undang ceramah (at syahbandar) on 20Dec? Please let me know. PLEASE! I planned to go for that, so i need company so i wont end up texting everyone due to boredom. Mandy, try to persuade you dad again?
想问你,还好吗?

Comments