Oh Damn!

Yes. Damn.

Have i just said farewell to S'pore?
Yes I do.

Have i just give "Tokoh SPM" a bye?
Yes I do.

Oh DAMN. Oh DAMN!!!
I screwed my English1. Yes I do.

The time was freaking not enough. I dont have any bloody time to check. Just when i finish that last bloody words, TIME IS UP.

Oh WTH?

My grammar SUCKS like hell. The story is like crap till the end. I have the most IDIOTIC ending for my directed writting. My tenses are mixed up like hell.

A for my 1119? Are you kidding me?

WTF have I done?

Oops. Sorry. But i was cursing the word in my brain for the last 10 minutes, or maybe throughout the exam.

I was so upset with myself. Really upset. Until I......

(Ok i shall skip this part)

As conclusion. 1 A1 just fly away.
(Ok larh. Maybe my Paper2 can save the situation. But my 1119?)

Ughhh...

By the way, I shall repeat this again even though it has been mentioned by almost all the Form5's:
Good Bye SEJARAH!! HOHOHOHOHO!!!!

Comments