When Angel meets Devil.

When your mind is haunted by certain thoughts, it is always recommended to get some words of advice from the Angel and the Devil.

1. When you have a sudden urge to cut your hair (like me).
Devil says: Cut only larh! Think so much for what?
Angel says: No No! It would eat up much of your time to ensure that your hair is right in the position, without any extra stand of hair kissing your cheeks.
Devil says: *speechless*. Fine, wait till SPM is over then.
Angel says: *stare at the imaginary ceiling* But..But...
Devil says: *interrupt* No buts. Just shut up, look at your books, and stop being controlled by the images of your desired hairstyles.
Angel says: Fine.

2. When the thought of going for a holiday (with friends) springs to mind (like me).
Angel says: No no! You cannot imagine the trip any further. It will affect your study mood.
Devil says: Gah. Imagination is never wrong.
Angel says: But it is 26 days to SPM! You should concentrate on studies!
Devil says: Shut up la you!
Angel says: Fine.

(p/s: A day before, we were all engaged in the excitement when we were discussing about the trip. Why is the enthusiasm subside abruptly now? Don't tell me it is cancelled. I want to go~ No~~)

3. When you deadly needs 36 hours in a day instead of 24 hours (like me).
Devil says: OK. i'll shut my mouth up this time. Since it is never be possible.
Angel says: Good. I just wanted to say that.

4 When you feel like blogging but you are out of topic (like me).
Devil says: Just create a crappy post, like this.
Angel says: The readers will be bored by this.
Devil says: Give me a solution, then. Blog about how many fingerprints have you be planting on the calculator's buttons everyday? Blog about how you change your study plan everyday? Blog about how you fall into slumber land whenever you start to look at thick books?!
Angel says: Fine.



This is me. LOL.
Of course i like the angel more. It is in pink, anyway.
-------------------------------------------------------

Short updates of the week (even it is not the weekend yet):
-Few of us found out unbelievable & unexpected truth of someone. (For more information, refer to the previous post)
- Pn Chan had delivered on 15 October 2008. A baby girl!
- We comment on the models in Yin Hoo catalogue for almost everyday due to excessive boredom.
- I kinda miss my old classroom. LOL.
- My dad bought a new mouse! Can change colour some more. I love it!! (lol. Jakun)
- I discovered how to ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ uı spɹoʍ ǝɥʇ dılɟ from Sara's blog.
¡¡ɐɥɐɥɐɥ ˙sıɥʇ ɥʇıʍ pǝʇɔıppɐ ƃuıʇʇǝƃ ɯ,ı ˙lol ˙sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ puɐ spuɐɥ ɹnoʎ ɥʇıʍ pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ ʇɹoddns ʍou

i think that's all for now. Will add more craps in this section if i suddenly recalled of something. I'm getting old..

Comments