Just To Express My Boredom - Holiday Updates

Before you start reading this, look at c-box. And THE HEADER. LOLx. (why am i so over-excited over small stuffs.. Gah..)

Anyway, even though it's only half of the holiday, yet i can predict my life in the WHOLE HOLIDAY. Somehow i'm having the SAME rountine everyday, and most of my time are spent with books.

You know. School books like such.

Books and Books.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKSS!!!
Ah. I'm going insane in no time. Maybe some of you STILL think that i STUDY ALL THE TIME (and LOVE to study. Gah.), but i'm telling you, the boredom caused by books are killing me. KILLING ME!
I don't know why. Apparently almost EVERYONE, including my best friend assume that i study all the time cz "ah, you are so smart, sure study everyday one de larh."
No.1: i dont like to study. When i say "tightly packed timetable", i dont mean to pack it with SCHOOL BOOKS.
No.2:Almost all books have the ability to hypnotise me (except Add Maths, maybe)
I'm not emo. I'm a member of the Anti-Emo Club. xD
It's the hypnotising power of the book.
You know, the books are like power supply and my eyes are like electromagnets. When i open the books, the "current" flows in my eyes, causing them to be magnetized. The upper lit become north pole and lower one become south pole. Due to the difference in pole, the attracted to each other, causing me to become like the photo above.
Gahh..

I asked so many stuffs concerning their comments on this holiday. All of them said that it is BORING.


Look! Even CJ-7 said so. Look at it's sad sad expression.. Owh...
CJ7: Gah. i was borned so. What to do?
Later on, i asked my dearest calcy. Poor calcy. i've been planting uncountable fingerprints on its buttons since the holiday started, since i'm studying Physics and Add Maths instead of Biology and History.
Calcy says it is drowning in boredome, too. LOOK AT THE SCREEN.



I questioned my handphone as well, it replied so:

Ya. Everything belongs to me is feeling the boredome felt by me.. OWHHHHH...
P/s: i LOVE to fool around with my camera when i am feeling bored. Gah.
YEA. THIS IS HOW BORING MY LIFE IS. UNTIL I HAVE THE TIME TO THINK OF SUCH "CREATIVE" IDEAS OF SETTING UP THIS POST.
SOS.

Comments