In the REAL fever NOW

I'm no longer in German Fever cz i'm in the real fever now. By the time i'm typing this, my head is still aching so badly. Aww.

Everything seems to happen so FAST!!! The day before i could still leap and laugh like a Sor Por, and now, i've turned into a sick cat.. Aww....

I tot the fever will not strike back THAT fast. My last fever was like.. weeks ago? And i ASSUMED that i'll healthy until SPM is over.

Look at me now. Awwwwwww~

We had our EST survey test in the school today, and being really moodless, i tembak-ed the questions and get them done within 30 minutes.

I was trying to sleep, though, yet my brain just refuse to rest. Heat energy found their way out from my body, leaving me shivered a little.

And why am i not resting but typing this post now?

I JUST CANT SEEM TO FALL ASLEEP. I DONT KNOW WHY.

yikes. I doubt i shall go to school tomorrow. Just to hand in the Taylor Scholarship...?!

My plan to finish revising Bio by this week failed, thanks to this fever. Ugh.

People, drink more water ya.. >_<

Comments

  1. Awww you poor thing!!

    YOU make sure you drink lotsss of water, okay? I know how it feels getting sick, i fall sick all the time!! and i hate it. lol.

    Recover fast, yeah!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment