Can i tag myself? =D

Gah. I'm currently so not in the mood to study. Maybe because i have been facing this Physics Success for the whole day (er.. the whole afternoon to be exact. =P) and i am tired with it. =_=! So let's do some stupid stuffs before i start to press the calculator again. =S

Even though no one had specifically tagged me, but i think this tag is sort of interesting!!! Besides, i think i'm weird, so i have the right to tag myself right? =D [budak yang tak tau malu. LOL.]

-----------------------------------------

RULE:Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits /things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names.No TAG backs!

i'll stating out more than 15. =D

  • i love chocolate, A LOT. Even though I'm some one who has intense fear in gaining weight/pimples.
  • i need to stuff something into my mouth every hour, whether it is in solid form or liquid form.
  • i love to squeeze anything squeezable (?!), including pimples. [sounds so kinky. =_=]
  • i prefer to stand than sit.
  • i prefer having a tight timetable than doing nothing AT ALL.
  • I'm addicted to my computer. I need to turn it on everyday, even though just for 10 minutes / appearing offline in MSN.
  • I'm stingy but i feel like studying overseas. =_=
  • i love window shopping than buying things (it always take me so long to make such a small decision)
  • I'm in love with piano songs even though i have no idea how to read the piano score.
  • i don't wear skirt. Exp for school (if u consider baju kurung as long skirt), sleep (pyjamas) and special occasion (super rare).
  • i only wear baju kurung to school. Now it is 100% no problem for me to wear a pinafore, yet i still prefer baju kurung. Don't ask me why.
  • i cry when i have sad dreams.
  • i cannot eat/poo/pee without lights. (i brought torch light to the toilet during Taman Negara Camp)
  • i think it is not worth buying siew york compared to char siew as siew york has many inedible fats.
  • i don't drink coffee. But coffee breads, coffee cookies and coffee cakes are nice.
  • i don't think sushi is nice. i think the sauce is smelly.
  • i like red bean bread but i don't eat red bean pao.
  • i must stand up for at least 10 minutes after meal. And i have totally no mood for books during this period.
  • i listen to radio just because of the songs. DJ's voice and advertisements are sorta annoying. =_=
  • i have ugly handwriting compared to girls around me.
  • even though research shows that girl excel better in languages, my languages sux.
  • i always have the urge to go for a haircut even though my hair is not long enough for that.
  • i pull out my golden hairs / seems-to-be-spoilt hairs.
  • i love wasting time and feeling regret after that.
  • i did my own notes but not reading them. (esp the older ones.)
I think that's all for now. I'm sure there are more things that should be in the list, yet i cant recall them for now.

Ok. time for physics, again. T_T

[[85 days]]

Comments