Shyt

Before i finish updating about the camp, i would like to say this:

I HATE HACKERS.

if any of you are hacking others account, i would like to tell you not to do so.

if u get to know ppl's secret through this idiotic way, i wish u just forget about is and expel it like hw u expel ur craps.

if u get to know ppl's secret throuhg this idiotic way and was spreading it around, i would like to say this:

fk off.

Ooops. i'm saying this word for 3 times within half an hour.

CUZ I'M OVERWHELMED WITH ANGER NOW.

Apparently i suspect either my acc or my friend's acc was being hacked/ key-logged.

If that !@#$%& hacker stands right in front of me and admit that he/she did this.
i'm going to punch him/her right in his/her STOMACH.

i mean this.

I just want my life to be peaceful. How could you interrupt my life like this! Who do think u are! This is my life, my secrets, my stuffs, why would you wanna bother larh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wth. Shyt.

Bitch. Bustard.

At 1st i was still feeling a lil happy in the morning/ afternoon... and NOW??????????????????????

*i feel like saying that word for the 4th time. ugh.*

Comments